DIRECT ADMISSION FOR MAKAUT-INHOUSE P G COURSES - 2021
ELIGIBILITY FOR PGET-DIRECT- 2021
An Indian citizen with a relevant AICTE approved Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Architecture or appearing in the final year examination of such programmes or equivalent. Equivalence means the candidate should be an Associate Member of a Professional of Engineers that are recognized by the Govt. of India for the purpose of admission to higher studies in Engineering. M.Sc. or final year M.Sc. Candidates in appropriate branches are also eligible. However, degrees acquired through any distance education programme are not eligible.
- Candidates in final year will be granted provisional admission and will have to submit their final mark -sheet before a prescribed deadline or as may be fixed by the PGET Board subsequently.
- Eligibility of sponsored candidates: In addition to the eligibility for PGET-2021, the sponsored candidates must have one year experience in Polytechnic/Engineering College/ Industry. A certificate of sponsorship from the present employer must be submitted along with the application form.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD will be as per the state government rules.
- Decision of the PGET-2021 Committee will be final in case of any dispute regarding the whole admission process
- Note: All the courses are not eligible for Scholarship for GATE qualified candidates.Only selected courses are eligible.Candidate must satisfy himself of the same if interested before making the college/course choice. For MAKAUT INHOUSE courses, candidate will get a prompt while choosing college/course informing him if the course is not eligible for scholarship.For other institutes, candidates must find out ,if interested, before applying for the same institute to avoid future disappointment